Sunday 20 February 2011

Was it Love at 1st Sight ?

How do you start an affair ?

Well I found this "Other Woman" on that well known classic vehicle dating site ... ebay

We (the real wife and I) once went to Iceland and saw a few Go Anywhere campers around the place and thought "what a fun idea when I can afford it and when the time is right"

So I'd been looking for a 130 for a while and kept seeing the odd one go by at a not too silly price and promised myself that next time one came past at a reasonable price I would have a go and see where it took me.  So here she is as I saw her on eBay












Now doesn't that look fun !

The posts that follow will describe how we got together and how our relationship is going to develop .. I can see some fun, pain and expense ahead !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be submitted for moderation because of spammers we have to do this sorry