First stop after Llanberris was to admire the scene of a rugged Land Rover in even more rugged scenery
The journey southwards was uneventful on the mechanical front which was good as it allowed us to concentrate on enjoying the scenery and it is indeed might fine scenery.
We arrived in Cardiff just entering the red on our fuel which means we have put just £95.00 diesel into Katy for this journey. OK we'll need to fill up for the next, but I think the new gearbox has made a massive difference to the driveability and we are all (all three of us I am sure) looking forwards to our next big adventure
Mind you I do have a list of new jobs ....
- Remove and replace cupboard shelves which stink !
- Add shelves to the rear cupboards
- Fix the Exhaust properly
- Find out why the washer water isn't working
- Find all the leaks around the windscreen and doors and fix them properly
- find out why the fridge is only partially efficient and repair or replace it
- replace the missing mudflaps