Sunday 15 July 2012

Boing and a bit

I decided to take Katy for a test drive to get some Anti Roll Bar bushes and try out the new suspension

It was a short journey over some twisty lanes between Cardiff and Caerphilly which is where Bearmach are based.

They didn't have what I wanted in stock so a wasted, but faster journey to Stratstone the local Land Rover dealer down the M4 to test higher speed stability. A main dealer that doesn't have parts open on Saturday what use is that!
I got some of what I needed at Unipart, but I still can't do that job  

Still it was a nice run and the stability is definitely improved. It's not where I would like it yet so more work to do

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be submitted for moderation because of spammers we have to do this sorry