Thursday 15 August 2013

Alps 2013 The Movie

During our wonderful holiday Through France and up the Italian alps Rhian was filming scenes for me. I've now had time to download it all and edit into a video which is offered here for your entertainment

It starts with an introduction about our trip through France and the rest is the over landing scenes from about 4:25 in if you just want to get to Land Rover's off tarmac.


Alpine Overlanding 2013 from Andy Kendall on Vimeo.

Sorry it's only SD resolution I only have a basic Vimeo account so am limited on the file sizes I can upload. if you want to see an HD copy please get in touch. 

I would love to know what people think of it so please do leave a comment here or on Vimeo so I can learn more about what I'm doing well and what I need to think about working harder on for future video's

3 comments:

  1. Good - enjoyed that, looked like some great driving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Andy, I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of the video, especially that hairy moment passing the chap in the Unimog! By coincidence last week I was on a short holiday in Moab Utah which is about 6 hours drive from Denver, a bit of a Mecca in the USA for off-roading so I was trying out the Jeep Grand Cherokee there. It has the off road package with skid plates and air suspension so you can get up to 11 inches of ground clearance, it had no trouble at all, but looks like the roads you were on were a bit more rocky. But we did not try any of the 'technical' off road trails. Great to see you got Katy off the tarmac and with no bother by the look of it. I'm still jealous of you having a proper Land Rover though, I still miss the 1963 Series II A which my Dad sold in 1986. Must be great to have your own accommodation without the hassle of a tent and much more comfortable as well. Look forward to more adventures, all the best Dave

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moab.. my favorite place in the US

    Last time we were there one of the US Land Rover clubs was in town and despite us having a rental Chevvy Trailblazer adopted us .. wonderful fun look forward to meeting you for another run there some time

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be submitted for moderation because of spammers we have to do this sorry