Thursday 29 September 2011

Kindred Spirits

I have for a while thought it would be good to join a Land Rover club to meet like minded people and get some more sources of excellent advice

Recently I went to the Tredegar House Classic car show and I think I might have found some suitable nutters, I mean Kindred Spirits

Fancy using a classic car show to replace the chassis of your land rover ?

Well these guys did... and here's a view of the old chassis looking not too bad actually


And here's a picture of the new one looking all shiny and galvanised before all the rusty and oily bits go onto it


I suspect that these guys may well be worth having a beer or two with

It also reminds me that I need to get on with Waxolyling before the winter sets in

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be submitted for moderation because of spammers we have to do this sorry