Thursday 12 January 2012

Commuting

I mentioned a few days ago that I'd dropped the car in for a service so used Katy to go to work.

I had no idea I would be still using her as a regular commuter vehicle a week and a half later :-(

I'm starting to get frustrated by not having my car back, but here are a few thoughts that have occurred across the time we've been sharing the 20 miles to work and back each day

  1. I can be mellow driving at 60 - Honest
  2. Isn't it frustrating when you are trying to pass a slower vehicle, but one that has more power uphill. I have found that I've had to slow down in order not to be a road hog in the middle lane. it doesn't come naturally as I'm used to shooting past in the fast lane
And when it comes to other road users
  1. Why do 7 Series BMW's pull in front of you when you are just about to go up hill, slow down and then accelerate just after you've had to lose all your speed?
  2. What sort of person buys an Audi TT and drives it at 50 MPH in the middle lane on a motorway and why are there so many of them in South Wales?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Your comment will be submitted for moderation because of spammers we have to do this sorry