Thursday 5 January 2012

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Some Fun

I know that many people we don't know drop in to this blog, and we also know a few old friends drop in from time to time because we get nice comments either here or in person

If you are either of these you may like to know that the full first year story is now available to read in a more relaxed and strightforward manner by looking at the PDF version of this blog which has now been updated to have the full first year of our adventures togther

Just click the link on the right of this post in the My Links section (you may need to scroll down a bit) and there it all is

With MOT and insurance due soon there are bound to be some new adventures and expenditure

2 comments:

  1. Obviously no comparison to Katy, but here's my ride in the early 1980s (not me in the photo I hasten to add) http://sandyslark.com/images/79af009truck.jpg
    somewhere in Africa... top speed 45 mph, 330 cu inch 103 bhp 6-cylinder diesel engine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dave

    A nice picture of some more fine vintage British transport. Bedford if I remember rightly.

    I have nice memories of listening to all your tales of adventure and one day I hope to have achieved as much as Katy or you have done already.

    I've managed quite a bit of travel since the days we sorked together, but there is still room for more and once we get through the MOT and a few more test runs we'll be ready for the continent and then maybe further afield

    Regards
    Andy

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be submitted for moderation because of spammers we have to do this sorry