Monday 26 March 2012

Limestone Paint

I am repainting some of Katy

She needs a complete respray, but I can't afford the time and effort for all the prep as I want to use her through the summer

All I knew was it was "cream" because that's what it said on the VIN. I did some minor painting last year and had trouble finding a good match, but I rememberd seeing (but can't find it now) either on Land Rover Scene or Land Rover Addict that Ford ivory was a close match ...

It's a much better match and therefore probably confirms that is indeed the colour that Katy has been (VERY BADLY) resprayed with.
So now I think I can truly agree with the comment that Mandy (one of the regulars in those places) made when she said, back when I first joined, that "Limestone is the most photogenic and bestest colour a Landrover can be"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be submitted for moderation because of spammers we have to do this sorry