Saturday 30 January 2021

A New Hope

 Hmmm... I wonder where I've heard that before?

Well 2021 is a new hope in lots of ways, we have a new vaccine on the way and there is a lot of ex metal on the floor. Here for anyone who wants one is a self assembly kit for a Land Rover bulkhead 



It's actually "a new hope" because the fact that I am sweeping up means that the bulk of the cutting and shot blasting is done (otherwise there would be little point in any cleaning) and these are the remnants of the work that Steve the welding expert has done while I've been locked away from visiting. 

He's keen than I am able to get on for a while now, so has made sure that I can visit my half of his workshop in a socially distanced manner for a few visits now. Something that I am very grateful for and will take in a very responsible manner as and when I am able 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be submitted for moderation because of spammers we have to do this sorry