Saturday 19 March 2011

Out for an Adventure

It's been said to me that there are not enough pictures of a whole Land Rover on this blog, especially now she's fairly clean

So today as it was wonderfully sunny and I had some spare time we took a run out in the local lanes to find a suitably rural locality for some pictures. I did also have the excuse that I'd just filled the water tank up fort the 1st time and the best way to give it a good clean was to drive down some country lanes and shake everything up

So here is Katy on one of our local lanes where I often stop to take pictures of a local tree showing her passenger side off in the sunshine



A little later on we stopped in the wetlands to take a look at the drivers side


And finally we have a shot of Katy cowering in fear at a breakers yard.


She need not have worried though because I was trying to buy not sell. There was nothing to be had there though, but I did get a good tip on another local scrapyard that may well be a good source of Land Rover items

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be submitted for moderation because of spammers we have to do this sorry