Friday 22 April 2011

Scrubbing up Nicely

I brought Katy back from Steve's today

It's just 2 miles between his workshops and our drive and downhill almost all the way so I felt it was worth the risk especially as Phil (my father in law) was available with his tractor at the ready if needed

Back on the drive I can at least work on the cosmetic side of the Katy improvement project so this afternoon I got back into cleaning mode and have literally scrubbed the nooks and crannies with a toothbrush... Yes I am cleaning a Land Rover with a Toothbrush !

I also took on the filthy paintwork with scouring pads and kitchen worktop cream. Now I don't recommend this on anyone's nice shiny new paintwork, but on a flat matt and frankly flaky surface  it's not as bad as it sounds.

It's amazing what getting rid of the last vestiges of the grime is doing to the way she looks

More to do as I only managed about half the work today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be submitted for moderation because of spammers we have to do this sorry