Wednesday 9 November 2011

Got it

I was working from home and getting ready for a trip today so in my "lunch time" I went for that part, and I did some thinking

In the last 20 years I've owned 3 cars. My Suzuki Grand Vitara (last 10 years) and before that 2 Lada Samara's

I didn't know where the local car parts shops were

I bought my Land Rover in February

I now know, not only the locations of Foundry 4x4, Bearmach, Europart and Unipart.

I also know the locations of 2 other local independents an exhaust specalist and ALL branches of Halfords in the area... and their opening hours

and all of their opening hours.

I got the part though -

Cost of the part £3.00 +vat

Cost of the round trip with petrol and the fact I bought 2 magazimes whilst I was there about £15.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be submitted for moderation because of spammers we have to do this sorry